Quality & Environmental Policy
Quality and Environment Policy
In our eagerness to achieve a continuous improvement and a greater commitment towards the care of the environment in the realization of the design, assembly and maintenance of air conditioning, ventilation and low voltage electrical installations, in FRIDAMA INSTALACIONES,S.L. we are committed to the implementation of an integrated quality and environmental management system, based on:
- Promote quality management and continuous improvement among all personnel, at all levels and in all processes of the Company.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers, taking into account at all times their needs and expectations.
- Take a proactive attitude to prevent the causes that may give rise to non-conformities.
- Fulfill the established requirements; both those imposed by our clients, such as those of a legal, regulatory or any other type that are required of us in the field of quality and the environment.
- Have adequate infrastructure and properly trained personnel.
- Sensitize towards the improvement of the quality and the protection of the environment among the personnel of the company.
- Make compatible the activities carried out with an adequate environmental management, preventing the contamination that our activity could generate.
- Minimize the generation of waste and provide training and resources to our employees to actively collaborate in this cause.
- The Quality and Environment Policy is the reference to establish objectives and goals, with which we continuously improve the quality of our designs, works and maintenance services, and the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System.
This Policy that affects and is the responsibility of each and every one of the members of the Organization, is communicated to the entire company for its knowledge, understanding and compliance and is available to any person or entity that requests it. In addition, this policy is reviewed, analyzed and updated for continuous adaptation.
June 6th, 2017
The General Management
Announcement for Suppliers
FRIDAMA INSTALACIONES informs that, following the requirements of the quality system based on the ISO 9001: 2015 standard that we have implemented, suppliers will be subject to regular monitoring and control in the identification and assessment of possible incidents related to the product / service that is provided. In case of any incident that is detected, suppliers will be informed for the proposal of possible solutions or agreements.