The FRIDAMA INSTALACIONES S.L. General Management in order to achieve on the one hand, both higher quality in the development of designs and work executions of air conditioning and ventilation facilities, and execution of maintenance services within these facilities, is committed with the implementation of a quality management system in accordance with UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 to meet the following principles:
- Promote quality management and continuous improvement to all staff, at all levels and at all processes of the company.
- Receive, analyse and satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- Achieve the full satisfaction of our customers.
- Adopt a more proactive attitude for preventing possible causes that could lead to nonconformities.
- Ensure an adequate infrastructure and properly trained staff.
- Meet both legal requirements applied to our activity and those of our customers and others that the company subscribes concerning quality.
- Achieve a constant awareness of quality among all our staff.
- Quality policy establishes a baseline to meet targets and objectives, in order to continuously improve the quality of our designs, works and maintenance services and the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- This Quality policy affects and is responsibility for all members of the company; it is communicated to all the members of the staff to their knowledge, comprehension and compliance. This policy is at the disposal of any person or entity who requests it. This quality policy is also reviewed, examined and updated for its continuous adaptation.
In Cambre, January 1st, 2014
The General Management